Friday, February 8, 2008

The Sixth One: signed, sealed & delivered!


You can't see me...







This is the last journal of the original six...

...but the second last to be passed on
(still have to finish #4 for Oprah!)

The lovely journal that you see above was given
to my best friend, the raging bull or the bull
who doesn't rage...(just trying to make a 'clever'
connection to the beautiful bull that you see on the back!)
Best friends often get gipped 'cause they are 'the best friend'
(which means that they are unconditionally there for you),
so while she would obviously receive a journal, it didn't
become obvious to me until I experienced a little personal drama.
I have since heard that this journal will be travelling to Mexico!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, last I heard, the journal was left in a library in Mexico. We'll see where it pops up next!

Meghanne :)

Anonymous said...

Psssst - It's an oriental dragon, not a a bull .... stand back and look at the picture of it open so you can see the full image ... :-)

Rosa

Anonymous said...

Hi Claudia,
came across your project while looking for talent on the net ... congratulations, it's a wonderful idea that takes us back to the travelling bards and storytellers of old Europe. Wishing you all the best,
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
Was thinking this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/veggie-tales-party-supplies.html]veggie tales Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.