Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Everyone needs a beautiful journal like this!


This is Journal #8 - I gave this to my brother, Peter just over a week ago. For some reason, this particular journal seemed to radiate a special energy, even now when I look at this picture, it's as if it is glowing. I'm in love with all of these beautfiul pictures so far and am looking forward to receiving more pictures of the journals on their journeys! Tomorrow, I will dedicate my day to journalling!
Talk soon,
c :)

PS: Thank you to Karl for offering to take journals to Europe & Katie for Heathrow Airport & Barcelona! So exciting.... :)

PPS: Thank you Kathy Logan for giving me a lovely box of four adorable journals - I will be keeping those! One has become my 'songwriting' journal another has become my 'idea' journal, another will be my 'reiki' journal and the fourth...well, we'll just have to see now won't we?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As soon as I saw this journal I knew it would be the one Claudia would give me. And whaddya know - I was right!
I'm giving it to my good friend Mallory at our "The Loose Ties" band pratice. I hope she fills it with some song lyrics but I'm sure whatever she chooses to write will kick ass. I can't wait to see where and to whom it goes!

Travelling Journals said...

I love 'The Loose Ties' - when can we see/hear them play?