Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Seeking Journal Sponsorship!!!

My journal writing comes with a price...uck...I just called someone at Paper Blanks (the first six journals happen to be from this company) to see whether or not they'd be interested in sponsoring this fantabulous journal adventure...well...it turns out 'David' (da man in charge of saying 'yay' or 'nay') will be out of the country until Friday or Monday (darn, he could have taken a journal with him)!!! Fingers crossed. Out of journals. Need more. More journals will come my way...they will...

Thanks Universe!

love,
c :)

PS: The most up-to-date info for each journal:

Journal #1. Handed by me to Kate D. & Ben W. -- handed to a woman & her daughter on the NYC Subway by Ben W. -- wonder what the journal is doing now...

Journal #2. Mailed to my mentor in Vancouver, BC -- it arrived at her school yesterday

Journal #3. Mailed to a writing genius in Toronto, ON -- it arrived in his hands yesterday morning
(I only know the above thanks to the Purolator tracking system, ha, ha...but I do wonder about their reactions)

Journal #4. Almost complete -- sending this to Oprah!!! www.oprah.com -- gosh it'll be fun when she reads this, it's a 'Dear Oprah' letter, but in a journal - oh the excitement!

Journal #5. Left at CBC Radio in the studio after my interview on the morning of Feb. 4

Journal #6. Completed - just need to give it to the recipient...stay tuned for that info...dun, dun, dun...

2 comments:

Cuppa said...

How exciting! Fun to think about who has them today and what is being written in each one.

I think Oprah will love the idea. You go girl!!!!

Travelling Journals said...

Thanks so much for your support -- and for reading!! :)