Saturday, March 8, 2008

Inspiration at 6:30am -- thank you!

I've been waking up supremely early for the past couple of weeks - fyi - and right before I sat down at the computer, I thought, 'hmmm...perhaps I should write in a journal'...and then I got a lovely message from my dear friend LC who lives across the country.

"Claudia I'm SOOOOO proud of you! I just read your blog and WOW! You GO girl! Amazing. I think you are truly amazing. SO creative! I think this is the neatest thing anyone's done in a very long time, congratulations my love! I'm going to sleep now (wonder what *I'll* dream about!)

Dear Journal, I wish I could have taken you to Thailand!

I have the perfect person to write in your journal. His name is Thor and he lives on Koh Chang in Thailand, I didn't talk with him much, but he is a very special person and I know where to find him. Just a thought!"

Now, I'm not just thinking about writing in a journal, I'm WRITING in a journal or two or three... :) Thanks to the lovely message above and the many other messages that I've received from wonderful people all over the place. I am grateful to all of you for reading this blog and for your constant encouragement.

So much love.

c :)

PS: I will gladly send a journal to anyone who asks, but please keep in mind that I have accumulated a long list...so patience...patience I ask of you. :)

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Claudia~
Noticed that you'd graciously commented on my blog post entitled Logic vs. Loyalty (http://jewelscharmedlife.blogspot.com/2008/02/logic-vs-loyalty.html), so thought I'd return the fav! I'm an early morning riser and journaler also. I find it to be liberating and fulfilling, and trust that you do, too!

I went to Thailand more than a decade ago, found it to be intriguing and beautiful. I know you'll continue to enjoy your travels!