Monday, April 28, 2008

Still Journeying!

Hello World!
Just wanted to let you know that I am still alive, well and excited to hear from my fellow 'journalers'! Please do not hesitate to post your message here if you have received one of the journals that has gone out so far. We are all keen to know what the journal dealio is!!!!
In the meantime, I have been writing in about three different journals that are not meant
for sending out...so much exciting stuff going on...you'll have to wait to receive a journal to
find out!!! ha ha... ok, I will give you this: I often work as a casting person for film & tv - if
anyone, located in Ottawa, ON CANADA and surrounding is interested in making some cash
as a background performer, please feel free to email your photo and contact info to ottawacasting@rogers.com (no experience necessary - just a professional attitude)
We are looking for people of all ages, backgrounds, shapes & sizes!!!

All the very best!!!!!

Claudia :)

PS: The current project I'm working on is a tv series called 'Dad's in the Attic'.

PPS: If you haven't already, I highly recommend that you read 'A New Earth' by Eckhart Tolle

No comments: