Saturday, March 1, 2008

This is how it works...

A lot of people have been asking for clarification and how they can get a journal - yay!

Here's da scoop:

1. I purchase a beautiful journal (am getting a journal sponsor, am getting a journal sponsor...)
2. I write an intro and first entry into said journal
3. I pass it on to another person (friend, co-worker, stranger, family member, anyone!), OR mail it to someone OR leave it in a public place for someone to find.

Each journal encourages the recipient to add their own personal entry and pass it on!

Usually I choose to whom or where the next journal will go, but lately a number of people have offered to take journals on their travels - this is cool! If you wish to have your own travelling journal, please email your name, email, mailing address and phone # to cjurt@rogers.com (I will do my best, though I cannot make any guarantees...)

Love,
c :)

www.sixtravellingjournals.com

PS: I am grateful for all of you and all the positive and inspiring messages that I've been receiving.

1 comment:

Cuppa said...

Good snowy morning to you! Coming in like a Lion isn't it? Let's hope for a nice tame Lamb at the end of the month. Please!

I haven't commented in a few weeks, but I check every morning to see what is going on with the journals. Thanks for the updates, and keep 'em coming.