Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Second One is Ready to Rock (and a thought outside the box)

Heya, just wanted to mention that I just finished writing 15 pages into The Second One -- the book is smaller, but still, it received a lot more attention and TLC than The First One - and this of course suddenly makes sense to me - You see, the first journal was sent to NYC - NEW YORK CITY - everything is fast-paced and full of haste...just like I was in getting it there...the second journal however, is going to VANCOUVER, BC, where people are chill..laid back...'tis perfect...I spent a few hours writing down my teenage girl thoughts -- I'm 30 yrs. old, but when it comes to boys, I turn 16 again. Ha!

Now for...

A Thought Outside the Box

Ok, so ever since I first thought about this project..I always pictured the journal going to many, many people and each individual person filling out a few pages and then passing it on...until... this adorable &
rather intelligent boy (who I'm recently getting to know) told me that the journal in NYC would probably end up in the hands of a homeless man who would fill the entire book, pass away on the street leaving the journal to be found by police who would mail it back to me. Wow.

Now of course...this led me to think ahead to a future journey of the travelling journals...the awesome possibility of creating a movie out of this!!!

Enchanted.
Enthralled.
Thrilled.

Claudia :)

(I wanted to sign-off: Magically Yours, but felt too dorky)

No comments: